Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Maine Striper Fishing Reports 2011



Crabby Weather???
Feb 2nd and snowing hard, I got a bunch of emails today and qustion about Maine striper fishing and crab patterns, some from anglers who fished with me from the North-East others from outside the region but all effected by today massive weather system, they where at home spinning bugs, kinda cool I thought.Most qustions had to do trips, Flies a few about flylines and leader setups for tossing heavier crabs. So I decide Why not have a crab tying contest summit your photos to win a Coastal Fly Angler hat and Tshirt!!!!I post the winner after the weekend..

1 comment:

fish and ski said...

Hey some great fly guys!!!! I will email the winner on Tuesday for a address, and will post a few of the patters once I get a little story about each... Keep um coming!!!!

Maine Striper Reports May 10 th 2019

And just like that,,,, They are here, not in number and still spotty but the baits and small schoolies are starting to show, check back ...